And a Message for Our Sponsors...
The task of building a Formula SAE car is one that requires not only many hours of designing and building, but monetary inputs as well. In building our car, the Rutgers Formula Racing team uses donations from generous individuals, companies, and the like.
Displayed below are some of our past and current sponsors. Everyone at Rutgers Formula Racing would like to extend their appreciation to those who have been generous and supportive of our organization.
To find out more about becoming a sponsor, please visit our Sponsorship Information page.
Generous Rutgers Organizations
- Rutgers Engineering Governing Council
- Rutgers Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Rutgers Dept. of Industrial Engineering
- Rutgers College Student Accounting Business Office
- Rutgers Alumni Association
- The Office of Undergraduate Education
Additional Support and Special Recognition:
- Lawrence Sasso
- Jaime Ennis
- Delfin J. Quijano
- Jeff Kinsberg
- Scott Mingay
- Jonathan Difabio
- Brendan Dugan
- Jerry Grandov
- Adrial Kirchen
- Ryan McElarny
- Steve Quintavalla
Faculty & Staff
- School of Engineering Dean - Thomas Farris
- Assistant to the Dean - Kendra Cameron
- Business Manager - Julie Greenman
- Director Corporate Development - Lydia Kokolskyj
- Busch Campus Dean - Thomas Papathomas